'Create

Monday, October 31, 2011

My Poor Cat Went Missing!!!

My cat went missing and I haven't seen it for ages. He is a ginger and white persion,extremely fluffy and incredibly cute. His name is Jasper. Almost everyone just adores him because of his unique hazel eyes,his amazingly soft furry coat and his cute little meow and jingle he makes with his lime green collar and his cherry red name tag.

I feel indescribable sadness along with my family. He has not been neutered so he might have kittens with another cat(if he did they would still be incredibly adorable).He is very adventurous and loves to play hide and seek in the bushes especially if it's the evening or night. He might be locked up in a garage or house so if you live in Howick please check if he's there.

He was born at 11/11/10 and is nearly one year old. If you have cat allergies and he's in your house I would recommend you get someone else who doesn't have cat allergies to take him to us. Please call Mrs S. Naidoo at Botany Downs Primary School if you find him.

Here is a picture of him:
BY SS.

No comments: